SELF CERTIFICATION SCHEME (SCS)
1. Self Certification Scheme launched in May 2019 is aimed at promoting the government’s vision of ‘Make In India’
2. Eligibility:- (a) Small, Medium, Large firms already registered can apply. (b) Supplier rating above 90%. (c) Process Capability ( cpk ) value for CTQ processes greater than 1.33.
(d) Quality Management System (QMS) certified as per requirements of ISO 9001: 2015. (e) Quality systems of test labs in conformance with ISO/IEC 17025.
3.Validity – 03years.
4. DPSU / Pvt Vendor responsible for despatch of stores of approved Quality to consignee.
5. Audit of the Processes and Quality system of the DPSU/ Pvt Vendor may be carried out by DGQA .
5. 07 Firms are presently having Self certification Status
|10 मार्च 2022||स्व-प्रमाणन योजना डीपीएसयू और निजी विक्रेता 880.58 किलोबाइट|
|10 मार्च 2022||फर्मों को दी गई एससीएस-2 7.25 किलोबाइट|