MISSION RAKSHA GYAN SHAKTI (MRGS)
1. MRGS was launched to promote creation of Intellectual property in the defence sector.
2. An Intellectual Property Facilitation (IPF) Cell has been set up in DGQA. (a) To provide general advisory about IPRs, such as patents, trademarks, designs and copyrights etc.
(b) To Provide Services such as IP Protection, IP Awareness and Counseling & Advisory Services. (c) To provide training on IPR.
3. MoU signed with NRDC on 09 Jul 2019 for consultancy and capacity building.
4. Total IPR filed - 2,721.
5. IP registered / granted - 1293.
6. Training on IPR - 36,466 personnel.
|04 अप्रैल 2018||POLICY|
|17 फ़रवरी 2022||NO OF PATENTS FILED, NO OF PATENTS AWARDED AND IPR TRAINING DONE|